“I said, ‘There’s been such terrible loss of life — maybe the smartest thing to do is just to “pull it.”‘ And they made that decision to ‘pull,’ and we watched the building collapse.”
–Larry Silverstein, WTC lease holder.
- wails redacted
- none but our selves can free our minds
- Matthew 13
- Thermite will not divide us (as it does steel [columns])
- Is Ben Swann being silenced?
- He will not divide us?
- a new golden age
- Domestic Propaganda
- How the magic works – Max Igan
- Is being morally compromised a prerequitsite for occupying any position of power?
- No more Trump-shaming. Time to move on.
- ANIMA Peace Technology
- the low anthem
- Zechariah 9:11-13:9
- Zechariah 8:9-23
- Nine Reasons Why It Doesn’t Matter Who Is President
- Paraphrase, Chapters I & II
- A Paraphrase and Notes on the Revelation of St. John
- Dick Cheney Should Be Tried as a War Criminal: Former International Court Judge
- one fine day in september
- Independence Day, 2016
- you are no longer afraid
- The Idyll of the White Lotus
- Everything changes in September
- New Year’s Revolution
- The Burning Theater
- Exile and the Kingdom
- The Gospel of Sir Isaac Newton